Work Together to Become the Fortnite Champions!
Ready to fall into the world of Fortnite and show that you're the best of the best? Play in an epic 2v2 match with a friend and dominate the battlefield! Create forts, buildings, and structures as you and your partner create the ultimate strategy to take your opponents down. Winner will be determined on the number of kills so plan carefully and strategically. The only limitations you have are your imagination and, of course, the rules of the tournament! Do you have what it takes to stand on top? Register now!
Event: Fortnite Tournament
Location: The Wall @ Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino.
Date: January 19th, 2019
- 12:00 PM - Registration and Check-In
- 1:00 PM - Tournament Begins
Sponsor: QLife Federated Gamers League (FGL)
- Participation will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration for the Tournament will begin January 4th and end at 12:30PM January 19th
- Additional details regarding participation are set forth below.
Prizing: Prizes will be announced closer to the Tournament.
The Tournament’s dates, times, locations, prizes, and rules are subject to change at FGL's sole discretion. If the start times change, Sponsor will attempt to notify the players before the first match.
Fortnite Tournament Rules
You must have your delay set to 120 seconds on your OBS settings when you are
streaming, failing to do so will result in a forfeit and or a replay of the match that was played.
How To Win:
For this tournament, you will play two games. Each game you must keep track of your kills for each game
played. The combined amount of kills for each game will determine which team will win the match. If out
of the two games played the kills are tied a third map will be played to determine a winner for the match.
You will party up as a SQUAD or DUOS with your opponent based on the type of match (1v1, 2v2). Any
player inside of that queued session MAY NOT destroy any bases made by their opponent, make them
fall, or any other actions that may help lead to that person's death.
Examples of sabotage include but are not limited to:
- Breaking or weakening opponent's built or non built structures or cover by any means.
- Causing opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
- Building in front of your opponent.
- Boogie Bombing your opponent.
- The use of a boogie bomb on your opponent at any point in the game is subject to disqualifications.
- For no-shows in this tournament if you fail to respond within a fair given time frame you may be forfeited from the tournament.
- All forfeits will be handled and made by the judgment of the Admin Demo.
- All forfeits to be valid will be reported by the players for them to seek if the match should be replayed and or a forfeit of the match